And the winner is...

Mini Man

Congratulations MiniMadWoman! You are the winner of a A Northeastern Scale Model 1/144 Scale Laser Cut Beacon Hill Kit from the Grand Finale (trick) Contest! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this little guy!

Congratulations IAK! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Beacon Hill Dollhouse Kit from the Grand Finale (treat) Contest! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this fantastic Dollhouse!

Thanks everyone for participating!

Dean

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mini Man

Congratulations jeninky! You are a FAST LANE winner of Coventry Cottage Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this kit! Be sure to visit the The Coventry Cottage Construction Blog for great tips and ideas!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations blue_moon992! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 31th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Thanks everyone for your participation through out the month!

That's a wrap!

Dean