help , I need a laser cutter person

brandan

I don't have a laser machine but depending on the amount of pieces you want done, you might be able to ask a laser cutting company like Laser Tech and see what they would charge. You might even be able to ask Greenleaf as well.

I only need about 100 pieces or less depending on cost lol . I'm very small time at the moment and I just need perfect bases for my baskets . Always worth asking ;-) thanks !!

You listening greenleaf ? Lol

I hand cut 1/16" wood for some 1:24 furniture parts and what finally worked for me was a very light hand and several light knife strokes, since the basswood was splitting with single strokes or curved parts.

Very well, thanks for asking. We paddled our rear ends off last weekend, but I have crossed paddling up to Trapper Nelson's and back off my bucket list! I thought of all of you when we camped at Lake Louisa, BTW.

Karen Cary offers custom laser cutting. There are a few other mini makers that offer it, I'm pretty sure, but this one came to mind first.

http://www.karencary.com

Do you have an ipad? I use iDesign which cost me less than $10 to make my own svg files which I use on my own die cutter (Kliknkut Zing - it's awesome!). It's easy enough to learn, and may make it cheaper to get your designs cut as the laser cutter owner wouldn't need to make up a file. Anyways, just a thought!

Also Michelle's miniatures: http://michellesminiatures.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=74e909ed5f0292e9fce1c2c832fcb04a

• Like 1