Hello ! Hello !

hvnlycreture

post-1009-1159381647_thumb.jpgHi everyone ! I really look forward to learning lots of tips & tricks from all of you :rolleyes: . Right now I am working on a Christmas Village . So far I have 8 of the Shops & Houses painted . I should be ready to display it by next Christmas. Then I want to start on a Dollhouse for my Grandaughters Room . She is 4, so I think this is a perfect project for us to do together. ;)

Welcome Tammy--your gd will have lots of fun working with you on a dollhouse. My gd and gs love my dollhouses.

My gs loves my house also...sometimes I think he loves it too much, he's 3. Makes me nervous but I let him play with it if I am sitting with him. He especially loves the dogs in the house. I making one now for my daughter so he can play around with hers when I'm done.. :rolleyes:

My gs loves my house also...sometimes I think he loves it too much, he's 3. Makes me nervous but I let him play with it if I am sitting with him. He especially loves the dogs in the house. I making one now for my daughter so he can play around with hers when I'm done.. :p

This is just to funny, my gs is 3 also and he is always stealing my little dog and putting him in his pocket.

Welcome to the forum!

my only granddaughte is 18 mos old and so far all she does is knocks on the little doors and says hello

its too cute.

but I am going to put her a small house to play with together for Christmas... no windows or doors

and I will furnish it with the little tykes furniture I have left over from my 15 yr old daughter.

I dont know how anyone can handle someone playing with their minis, I get very nervous when adults get to close to my babies! rofl :D

nutti :)