Hello

Jimbbo

I am building an Orchid right at the moment just finished the Victorian farmhouse Jr. I picked up a house yesterday at a yard sale with all the furinture and if some one can tell me anything about it I would thank you very much cause I need some pieces for it here is some pics. of the one I just bought and The one I just got finished building. James

post-986-1159147250_thumb.jpg

post-986-1159147305_thumb.jpg

I picked up the top one with all the furniture for $15

Welcome ... I don't know anything about the houses that you've taken photos of, but I think you got a good deal for $15.00.

Several of us are building/have built the Orchid recently. If you look under blogs and in the gallery you'll see lots of photos and read our stories on our builds.

Looking forward to seeing photos of your Orchid.

-Susanne

Welcome to the forum James! Both of your houses are Real Good Toys and what an AWESOME price you got those for!!

I'll give you the names of them shortly (I gotta go look in my catelog :lol: )

This is one of them The Vermont Farmhouse

The other one looks like an upgraded Lemon Twist Or Peaches & Cream

I hope this helps you :o

That looks like a Peaches and Cream, from Walmer's Lilliput line (now owned by Real Good Toys). The builder added the optional wing addition, and replaced the window that comes with the wing with a bay window (the standard wing window is just like the rest of the the houses windows).

Mott's has a pic here:

http://www.minishop.com/motts/showdetl.cfm...921&CATID=5

That is a very good buy. As you can see, Mott's sells the Walmer kit for $129, and the wing addition is $55.

Jeri