Put some pics in the Gallery.

furkids

:lol: I'm with everyone else, Deanna! You do wonderful work! Better than some of the room boxes I saw displayed at the Miniature Show yesterday! You are an inspiration! The antique shop is my favorite...the edge of the roof bowing up just cracked me up! I would love to see a picture of the whole cabinet that you say has several shelves/rooms and you have just done the bedroom? The bedroom is great...especially like how you wrapped that sumptuous carpet around the front edge of the floor. Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks so much everyone. I guess I just feel a little funny having "mini" people look at my stuff. Usually, the only people that see my stuff are family and friends, or non "mini" people.....lol

I can't take the credit for "aging" most of the antiques in the antique shop. I had gone to an auction and bought a couple of boxes of old dollhouse furniture and accessories that had obviously seen better days. It looked like it had been left exposed to the weather or definately moisture. It was just screaming "antique shop" so that's where most of it ended up.

Tracy: Yes, the bar was originally a Storybook Cottage.

Peggy: I've added pics of the antique cabinet that houses both the bedroom and the baby's room. As you can see, it still has three shelves to fill. I already have the Grand Roomboxes (unassembled), but am kind of at a loss as to what rooms to do for the rest of the shelves. Maybe everyone here will be an inspiration. The two rooms that I've done are lighted and I'm a little afraid to cut a hole in the back of the cabinet to run the electricity out. Eeeekkkk......I don't think you're supposed to be doing that to antiques. Not that it's a great one, but still.