Look what I made

Shakyshaky

I think bowling has helped my wrist because I was able to make the blanket, pillow and bolster pillow ( holding up other pillow) without it hurting. I want to do a rug also. I was thinking of making some to sell. Would anyone be interested? I have other colors also. :lol:

OOO!! Melanie its so cute. I wan't going to look at the pic, thinking it was fabric and that I plan to try my own with all the fabrics I have collected. But when I saw it was either crocheted or knitted I was really impressed. Its so neat and very pretty!

My aunt taught me the basics of crochect when I was about 12, and I still try my hand at it for a few of the mini projects, but I was never able to perfect it. I can't get my lines even they are either too loose or too tight in places. I need some formal training in crochet. Unfortunately my aunt died when I was 15 so she's not around to help. :lol:

HUGZ

They are crochetted. I am teaching myself so I am still learning. I want to try scallops soon. I found a really great book /pamphlet with lots of pics that should help.

Thanks so much for your encouragement. I am making it up as I go so it's nice to know they are comming out okay.

do you use a special thread for such delicate work.

I can t imagine regular yarn could produce such a small and in scale looking peice!

it looks great!

and bowling did that?

very kewl!

I think you could sell them in sets. great job!

nutti :lol: