In need of a 1:12 banjo

Hi all-

As my first experiment using acrylic water, I am making a little swamp. The swamp will be home to Kermit the frog, and of course Kermit needs his banjo in order to sing Rainbow Connection.

I did find a 1:12 banjo on Ebay, but I thought I'd ask on here before I commit to buying that one. If anyone can help me out, send me a PM.

I know EBay has some, I just looked. The only other place I can find if Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Superior-Dollhouse-Miniatures-Banjo-2-5In/dp/B0083AA1JE or PinInterest: http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=miniature+banjo

Yeah I have one saved on Ebay, I was just checking here first.

I looked at the one on Amazon, and the shipping is $7.99!!! It costs more than the mini banjo, and I have no idea why it'd cost 8 bucks to ship somethiong so little.

HOLD ON> I found some instrument Ornaments on Amazon. It's $5.95 plus $3.95 shipping. Is this more in line. All you have to do is take the cord off, since you wouldn't put it on a tree.

i cannot get link to copy and paste. Go to Amazon and type this in on search. It's sold from a place called: BHB GLASS & MORE

Miniature Banjo Christmas Ornament 4"

316XsPOQq9L._SY450_.jpg

I can help you out if you think this will work. Cheaper than eBay or Amazon. It just may take me a couple of weeks to get it to you. Send me a PM if you are interested. I am getting ready to place an order with this company tonight or tomorrow morning. We can talk about anything else you might need.

post-8632-0-97510600-1363635186_thumb.jp

• Like 1