Talent pool

GirlPiper

I think I learned almost everything I know about the miniature hobby from this forum. When I joined I had just bought my first house and had to check in every day to scour all the posts for tips and tricks etc. So a big thank you to all you forum members who helped me so much in those early days. You know who you are.

How long ago was that, Jo? You are an amazing miniaturist now!
  • Like 1

Thank you so much Chris. I joined in January 2009 when I received my first house, the Greenleaf Garfield. It was a Christmas present from my husband. In September 2008 I put together a toy dollhouse for my granddaughter (which she still plays with all the time). All I did was screw it together and decorate it but I had so much fun doing that, I was hooked and wanted my own house to build. Never stopped since.

• Like 1

Jo, I think that's how a lot of us got hooked into this addiction.

I started by buying the Quick Build Colonial. Then on to the Princess Anne, Victoria's Farmhouse and the Painted Lady. All are furnished and are for the 4 granddaughters. Then I just kept going!!

I really went into withdrawl when my computer crashed and I lost contact.