A whole lot of new items at New England Miniatures

grazhina

Short and sweet - brought back lots of new miniatures from the trade show. Ordered a lot more new miniatures at the trade show.

3 dozen of them are now on the New England Miniatures new items page.

2 dozen more are waiting to be photographed.

Another big box came on Friday, but I haven't had a chance to look inside.

More miniatures arriving during the weeks ahead.

Where will we put them all??????

Any new half scale stuff coming?

I'll be getting the rest of Aztec's half scale Monticello pieces in a couple of weeks.

To tell the truth, I'm not satisfied with a lot of the half scale items available in general, but I do keep an eye out for them. I have to reorder from Phoenix Model Developments as I'm out of a lot of their items, and will be looking to see what half scale items I might want to order.

I'm also going to be getting some more half scale Bespaq & JBM.

I haven't bought any half scale Bespaq or JBM yet but am always looking at what's available. One of these days I'm sure I'll have a need for some of them! (I do really like this JBM piece, keep hoping it'll show up in half scale...)

Right now I'm looking for a nice violin (the only one I've found is a clunky one from Town Square that comes as part of a furniture set) and other accessories that will work in my Little House log cabin. Let me know if you come across anything like that. :lol:

I saw a wee laser-cut fiddle icebox magnet at Hank Williams' boyhood home museum in Georgiana, AL, last week, but it looked closer to a 1:12 viola. Maybe check out Opryland's souvenirs? Earth & Tree had a lot of 1:24 Bespaq when we visited there, but that was several years ago. Ron Mummert now has a website, but I don't think it's set up for shopping yet.

I really like the apparent quality of that 1:24 kitchen dresser Grazhe has, and wish I'd seen it before I made the Fairfields' kitchen furniture.

I haven't bought any half scale Bespaq or JBM yet but am always looking at what's available. One of these days I'm sure I'll have a need for some of them! (I do really like this JBM piece, keep hoping it'll show up in half scale...)

Right now I'm looking for a nice violin (the only one I've found is a clunky one from Town Square that comes as part of a furniture set) and other accessories that will work in my Little House log cabin. Let me know if you come across anything like that.

That JBM cabinet is one of my favorites too. You can be sure I'll get it if it's available. I'll check for the other items you mentioned while I'm shopping.