Tudor Inspiration - very Harry Potterish

Jo Med

If anyone is building a tudor house or is thinking of building one or is just a lover of tudor style, I have created an album called Tudor Inspiration.

I am lucky to live in a country rich with historical buildings and I visited Little Moreton Hall today. Its about 50 miles away from where I live but you have to cross the pennines to get there so its a slow drive.. The house has no original furnishings in it but its an amazing building nevertheless so I thought I would share it with you.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=5729

I know what you mean! I subbed to DHMS for almost three years because every four months they published an insert of plans for one or another historic Tudor building drawn u[p by Derek Bidwell.

You are very welcome, I'm glad you all enjoyed them. It was a great house to visit.

We have recently joined the National Trust so we get into all their houses free (not actually free because we pay an annual membership fee) so we have been seeing lots of fabulous old places recently.