Dolls or no dolls?

Robin

I used to say that i wouldn't put any dolls in my houses, now I think it depends on the house and the look i'm going for. In some houses, the dolls add a little something, in other houses, the doll changes the feeling, so i wouldn't want a doll in that particular house....i'm going back and forth on whether i will add dolls in my Grosvenor. I at least want a cook in the kitchen, but not sure about the rest of the house. The Orchid and Tennyson both have dolls because they help with the feel and the look I want.

• 2 months later...

I make great dolls. And, since I have kits, you can make a doll to fit your personality and the style of doll house. Suddenly the building comes alive, whether you make a doll to visit, a postman stopping by wondering why no one is home, a gardener in the yard, a family who has a vacation house in another room or a little old lady upstairs. (Anyone with an imagination starts making up stories and synarios). My dolls are made from my potters clay that make them heavy in your hand, they really feel good, and poly that have bendable knees for kids. They have happy faces, they have real clothes and mohair wigs. I have been selling them with my pottery at shows for 15 years, but just started marketing them in magazines and mailings. I have a catalog, a story book too. Their first adventure is a reunion on the coast of Maine. Gramma Achy lives in a Buttercup cottage on the side of a hill. Her brothers live over on an island, and family comes from New England to visit and have some fun. Oh, and Uncle Lou comes over from Italy with some surprizes. Check it out!

www.littlereggiesdolls.com