the dollshouse magazine (front cover)

dollshousegirl

If you are in the UK or if you get the mag my daughter will be on the front, Sara is the one who has recently taken part in the kids swaps.

she had her photo shoot at miniatura in March after winning their 'young miniaturists competiton'

it should be out any day now, its the October one

Congratulations to your daughter....She must be thrilled and I am sure you are so very proud...You need to post a picture of the cover when you get the magazine! Time to run out for a picture frame...I am sure you will want to hang it in a prominent place in your home...I know I would! Congrats again!

its the UK, one.

its just called 'The dollshouse Magazine'

its strange i went on the GMC (publishers) website to see if the next issue was up yet and they still have the August issue as the 'next one'

but i knowi have got the Septmeber issue.

GMC also publish lots of book too. ! ohh and I also have a project in the October issue too !

so me and Sara in the same one, i can't wait to see her on the front

Yay for Sara!! Yay for you! Yay! How exciting! :D If it were me, I would also buy a frame. And I would buy at least several copies of the magazine! Teehee...that's so cool. Congrats!

Yes, please post a pic of the front cover on here when you get it. I would also love to see it.

What project do you have featured in the magazine?

Congratulations to you both. I loved Sara's swap items they were just to cute. I'm also going to see if I can copy your "fire" to put in my cabin's fireplace. You both are very talented ladies.

will you post a phot of the cover so we might see your little artist?

and did you also say you are in the magazine as well?

I wanna see that also!

congrats!

nutti :blink:

Ditto from me!!!