A short story...

uppitycats

.....so, I've written a short story...suitable for children, but fun (I hope!) for adults, too,

incorporating all of my dollhouses (so far -- Garfield, Brimble, Washington, Brookwood, Tennyson, Chittamou's Lodge, 3 roomboxes), all of my dolls -- Ric the Archaeologist, Brimble, Purrsylla, Miss Daisy, Maggie Goodkat (and the Goodkits, and the AlleyCats).... There's mystery, romance, magic, a bit (only a tiny bit!) of science....

I intend to take photos of all of the houses and characters and include them at some point....but if anyone would like to waste the afternoon and read the just the written script. pm me with your email, and I'll send it. :)

It's totally for my amusement, mind you....I'm not an author by any means. Selena and her sister Cassie (also LoneWolfCreations) are already annoyed at me because I didn't mention them in my first post. And I am reworking the ending, 'cuz Ric the Archaeologist doesn't like it...

Yeah, I know. I have way too much time on my hands... :p:p:p