Neat Site

Missymew

Susanne, if it's a Canadian mini's site . . . why is it in Russian?! :lol: ;)

We Canadians love to peruse foreign internet sites. I think we get this practice from years of reading our morning cereal boxes. (For those of you who don't understand this .... Canada is bilingual ..... all packaging has both languages: English and French.) We've grown up reading half of our cereal boxes. The other half we can't understand. Whenever we purchase something, we have French and English.

-Susanne

We've grown up reading half of our cereal boxes. The other half we can't understand.

Take heart Susanne! In the general scheme of things, there's not much need to say "Part of this nutritious breakfast" in french. :lol:

I took a year of french and the only thing I can remember is how to say "not tonight, I have a headache", "shall we begin?", and "do you deliver?". I always figured that would take care of a weekend in Paris.

;) :lol: ;)

Deb

Susanne, that's something I really don't miss living in the States . . . French on the packaging!! ;)

Most packaging here has Spanish and English. Things with instructions generally have French, Spanish, German and English.

The printed stuff hubby gets at work comes in Vietnamese, Spanish, Laotion and English.

I've been reading foreign languages so many years I can give you a general idea of what it says. Of course hubby gives me weird looks when I tell him we should put something together in French. I tell him it makes things more challenging. <cackle>

Kathy