Miniature Flying Bat

Missymew

:lol: I've never seen such a mini (and at such a bargain price ;) )

but then I'm having trouble trying to understand Deb's interior design goals which including having bats hanging from her ceiling :blink:

but then I'm having trouble trying to understand Deb's interior design goals which including having bats hanging from her ceiling ;)

I had to hang him from the ceiling coz I don't have a belfry. <cackle>

Deb

Very cool mini bat! I wish it was on something a little better than a stand.. but I betcha one could be made to float around a haunted chimney ;) ooooh another item for the infamous "Someday" list :blink:

-David

Is it supposed to be a real bat or a miniature toy bat?

A floating bat sounds good.... Hang on I'll just get my clay heehee.

Very cool mini bat! I wish it was on something a little better than a stand.. but I betcha one could be made to float around a haunted chimney :blink: ooooh another item for the infamous "Someday" list :lol:

-David

Mount the stand to the roof and build a chimney around it. Slap on a little paperclay, run the cord (if there is one) down thru the fireplace and there ya go!

I picked up a Dept 56 knock off house at Big Lots last year that has a flying witch on the chimney. She's mounted to a wire that twirls her around in circles when it's switched on. If I were her, I'd be questioning the air traffic controller that's got her in that permanent holding pattern. ;)

Deb

Mount the stand to the roof and build a chimney around it. Slap on a little paperclay, run the cord (if there is one) down thru the fireplace and there ya go!

I picked up a Dept 56 knock off house at Big Lots last year that has a flying witch on the chimney. She's mounted to a wire that twirls her around in circles when it's switched on. If I were her, I'd be questioning the air traffic controller that's got her in that permanent holding pattern. ;)

Deb

Ah now I get it. Late night last night hehe.

I have the ghost and a witch from that series that are both on wires, but they're free-standing. I break them out for disply with the witch's house. But you know that little bat is probably super easy to make and he'd certainly look cute set in the chimney.

Deb I think we have the same bat!

Maybe they are related

Mine hangs from the porch ceiling and whirls around and around and flaps it`s wings. It loses momentum after awhile and then just looks sad.