Mackintosh ceiling light

otterine

I have one of these but I think I'm going to use it one of these days. (I've been holding onto it for about eight years!) I have a 1" Victorian with very high ceilings waiting to be spruced up.

Hope you find another one. It's a shame they don't sell this line anymore. (Then again, they won't ship to me in California, anyway. :()

Tell me about it, Iused to fantasize that is a rich relative died nd left me more money than I knew what to do with, even after taxes, I'd order the entire Charles Rennie MacIntosh line from DHE, dolls & all! <sigh> I have no rich relatives, and at this point I've outlived them all...

I know it's not the best option, but knowing you are planning to sell the Newport, and that the fixture is discontinued...why don't you find something new for the Newport...then take out the light that you want and you get to keep it...I think that the (*very lucky*) future owner of the Newport wouldn't care which fixture was there...(you have great taste, I'm sure you could find/make something else...) :thumb:

The Charles Rennie line is very nice, and I don't think anyone would blame you if you replaced the fixture...:ohyeah:

Edited by raspberry

That is the plan if I can't find another. :D I figured if I could find another, it'd be worth the price for not having to deconstruct part of the Newport. I hate working backwards. <_<