MHM Attic

heidiiiii

will you be making a shelf unit to put your mason jars on?

I think you are off to a great start!

looking forward to seeing more.

also need a jug or two...dunno where you might find those.

have a great day!

nutti :lol:

Yes, I was thinking about that. I cant fit a cabinet in there (not enough head clearance).

I am not going to be doing anymore work on MHM until I finish Orchid and finish my swap items. I totally spaced on the haunted swap! LOL

I already know what I am making (I am NOT telling) but i had to go out and get a couple supplies! Let`s just say it is going to be grisly.. Mooowahhahhhaahhh

Heidi, love the room. It's looking really great!

Near the spittoon, you could paint with acrylic paint tobacco juice 'splats' on the floor where they've missed! :D That would add some realism...

I loved that movie Paper Moon! I remember seeing it in the theater! One of my favorite movies, especially her carrying around that cigar box! :lol:

I loved that movie Paper Moon! I remember seeing it in the theater! One of my favorite movies, especially her carrying around that cigar box! :lol:

My parents took me to the movies to see it too. When it came on Turner Classic Movies I was watching it and the girls fell in love with it too.

I had to have my own copy.

"Gimme back my $200!!"

Heidi, this room is a hoot! Do you suppose they'd have a blackout curtain that could be pulled across the window for their night time .... uuhhhhh ... meetings?