Another cool Christmas ornament

Sherry

We were doing our walk through the mall and had to look for a piece to Larry's biscuit cutter. Sears has some Christmas ornaments that are Craftsman tools. Most are too big, but they have a gas powered snow shovel thing-looks like a lawn mower with a shovel on the front to me (no snow shovels down here). It's almost perfect scale, handles about 2.5 inches off the ground, die cast, and very detailed. And on sale for only $2.50! I'll take a picture later, but wanted you to know before they sell them all.

. . . gas powered snow shovel thing-looks like a lawn mower with a shovel on the front to me (no snow shovels down here). . .

Sherry, I love reading your posts because they remind me of Lubbock! That would be a snow blower or power shovel, both of which I have learned much about since I moved from Texas to New England! :clap:

I've never seen a real mechanized snow shovel south of Sunray, and don't want to live where they are necessary! So, do you think you'll ever move home? Lubbock has changed a lot and continues to grow..and grow. What 50th St used to be, 82nd St now is. They just keep moving south, southwest with the building.