YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I won a Cambridge!!! :)

minifan

I just won a Dura-Craft Cambridge...at a great deal...well, I think so!!! :)

Such a coveted house for sooo long...I'm sooo excited about it...I can't wait to get it here, it said that the box is open, and maybe all the pieces aren't there, but I know someone who can help me with that I think... :)

I think I'm going to replace the staircases, or close them in...so they look less like attic style stairs...I'm going to make a small hallway in the second floor with just a small bath and a bedroom, and then an office/hobby room upstairs...I have a lot of inspiration from this house...by Robin Carey

Cambridge

I am going to add that small door off the side like she did as well...but probably not in these colors... :)

Quick edit, I'm also going to change out the bay window, or change it somehow...I don't necessarily like the framing around the window in the middle...

Please post lots of pictures!! There isn't many pictures on internet of this particular house I wish there was! :)

I will...for some reason, I'm very excited to begin on this one...the Bostonian might take a backseat...(but that's because I need DH's help before I can do anymore to it...

I agree...there is nothing on this house!!! :) I've been searching all morning and last night, (as soon as the auction closed!!!)...