1000 posts

heidiiiii

Technically this will be 1001.

But I just noticed that I have 1000 posts! WooHoo! Silly me. I get so excited about the most mundane things. Whatever makes me happy I guess.

I have really enjoyed being apart of this community. I may never actually meet any of you , but you all can be counted in as my many friends. :D

have really enjoyed being apart of this community. I may never actually meet any of you , but you all can be counted in as my many friends.
:D

I feel exactly the same way!!

congrats on being a yaker like the rest of us!

nutti :wacko:

Peggi: over 1000 posts and counting! Lots of great advice and a wonderful new friend.

CT isn't that far from me!!! And Irene lives close (20 minutes) to me as well. Maybe we could all do a get together. We'll have to check the frappar map to see who else is close.

I just saw the website for the miniature show in PA in November. Any plans on going to that? Maybe some of us can meet up there too! :D I really want to try to go this year!!

I dont know about PA. Two years ago we drove to PA to pick up friend`s dd from a summer visit w/her dad. Now I dont remember the names of the towns BUT we stayed overnight in this one town where they have the Vanity Fair Outlets. (that was FUN!) and then we had to drive from there to get her thru the Blue Mountains? I think they were called. We went thru tunnel after tunnel after tunnel cut threw the mountains. To the otherside. Then it was a 10 hr drive back home.

We were punch drunk silly by the time we got to the Merritt Pky in CT.

Congratulations Heidi!! I remember fondly when I reached 1000!! We had a party!!

BTW, where are the brownies and green apple pucker you guys?!! Come on . . . get it on!!!! :D

Congrats Heidi, and don't worry you aren't the only one that gets excited over little things like this. I agree with you about everyone here, even though we may never see each other it's nice to know we have friends that we can talk to :wacko: .

I think the PA road dept. has a fascination with cutting large holes in mountains and putting roads though them, I lost count on how many there are. Hey that would make a good trivia question: How many tunnels does PA have? :D

Peggi: over 1000 posts and counting! Lots of great advice and a wonderful new friend.

Although Heidi was the one to mention it, I do have over 1200 posts now and I to feel like I've made so many new friends here and great advice.

So yes we did to break out the pucker juice for us big chatters. LOL