back from holiday

glen

Hi all

Back again

Did a couple of paintings for baby but only ones in a frame so I'll wait until the other is framed before embarrassing myself.

The second ones a landscape of our favorite boating destination so it’s proving a lot harder to get detail into something so small.

Hope you've all been behaving.

Had fun trying out the new toy at the beach. ;)

Cheers

Glen

post-265-1152996586_thumb.jpg

I'll wait until the other is framed before embarrassing myself.

Huh? So far your paintings are nothing to be embarrassed about. I think you've been spying in our yard at dusk, that's when the rabbits come out to play and the owls go hunting for the babies. We have a lovely huge barred owl who hangs out in our yard for the bounteous bunny buffet.

Thanks

The colors are actually a lot softer than they look on the photo, not so florescent.

I’ve only ever done one painting before, that’s of a lake I used to walk to years ago.

Hangs over the fish tank in the lounge.

Glen

Glen, I see an art show in your future!

Do they have those in your area? They usually have them here in the summers. Those big outdoor fairs where everyone brings out all their artwork (paintings, drawings, jewelry) for sale.

You have talent!

I found out from the art school chelsea is going too that they might not be able to commute her back and forth for the 2nd series she is signed up for (drawing 2 and painting). She is the only one out of the group signed up for the next 2 weeks that live in our town. They cant justify funding of transportation for one kid.

I think i am going to have to *gulp* absorb the cost of gas (did you hear about middle east? unless you are under a rock.. and them upping gas some more!) and drive her back and forth myself!

I dont want the cost of gasoline to stop her from doing this.

the director is going to try to cajole the other kids to sign up so they can provide the transport!

crossing fingers!