List of 1/2" scale swaps for August through January

CatColorado

Terri,

I just put mine in the mail yesterday but now can't remember if I put in five or six??? If there are only five, that means the sixth is laying here and I'll mail it out when I see it. Please let me know when you get them and how many are there. Sicne we don't live far from each other, it should only take a day or two for you to get them. I made six, then it was five, and now back to six so now I have no idea for sure how many I sent! Thanks,

Kay

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terri,

I just put mine in the mail yesterday but now can't remember if I put in five or six??? If there are only five, that means the sixth is laying here and I'll mail it out when I see it. Please let me know when you get them and how many are there. Sicne we don't live far from each other, it should only take a day or two for you to get them. I made six, then it was five, and now back to six so now I have no idea for sure how many I sent! Thanks,

Kay

I'm confusled ... there are 6 people on the Nov Xmas swap including Terri (smallhouset), who is the hub. Thus, we are to mail 5 items. But then I see rosiebear asking to join later in the thread but her name not showing up on the list at the top of the thread.

So what is it? Do we mail 5 or 6?

Kathie ... packed and ready to go as soon as the number is confirmed.

Hi everyone I'm almost totally back to normal. I finished up my Halloween job yesterday and tried to catch up with some of the posts that I missed. But that will take a few days.

As I recieve the swaps I'll let you know. I'll ship everything as soon as I can. should only take a day or so to get everything repackaged. Since its a little confusing on how many we are supposed to send if any extra come I'll just return them in your box.

I just finally got my idea of what I'm making today :groucho: and spent all evening working out the bugs. Tomorrow I hope to get alot of them done or at least started.

I want to thank Cat for getting everyone my address, I had hoped to be back before this but my company had other ideas.

Can't wait to see what everyone came up with.

terri

I can't seem to find Terri's address, I noticed she had thanked Kat for getting her address to everyone, but I must have missed it somewhere. checked in my messages and trawled through the posts here, but cannot see anything

the boring bit is done, all bubble wrapped and boxed, just waiting for an address

many thanks

can't wait !!!! ohh its like xmas

Hi, iam new and want to know if I can get get in the swap for january?

or anyone for that matter, just let me know what to do, and the rules ty ty happy making.

Okay-dokey :giggle:

I'll send you a PM with some links and info about the swaps. It probably won't be until this evening though.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah they've arrived yippee, I love all the xmas things you have all made,

Kathie looks like me and you had a similar idea yours will be perfect in the dining room thank you

Kay love your little wreath, is it crocheted, its beuatiful

Melanie your tree is lovely, think it will go out as an xmas yard tree

Terri love the cookies and cake, wow so tasty for my liitle people

Cat, the stocking and holly wreath are so cute, can't wait to get my fireplace in so i can hang it

thank you all so much for these beautiful half scale items

PS Terri, i think i probably owe you a couple of extra $$ for the post, i send it on in the next swap i do, if you are hub, if thats ok

Sally don't worry about it. I wanted you to get the box as quickly as possible. Glad it got there OK, I never shipped anything overseas before.

I want to thank everyone for my goodies. I just love them all. I'm going to use the tables in two different rooms. You can never have to many wreaths or Christmas trees.