Hey! I'm new and have a few questions...

JLKR

Hi there -

I've just registered to this website recently and was wondering if anyone has done the Willow by Corona Concepts...pictures would be good if anyone has done it!

Also, I'm looking for a good selection of dollhouse wallpapers...does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Jodi

Thanks! :(

I think I'm going to pass this on to my boyfriend's daughter, so I've chosed a really pretty light blue with almost a touch of green in it. I think I'll make the trim white. I know that may not be a traditional colonial colour, but oh well.

I haven't quite got to that stage yet. I've got the shell together and I'm working on the fireplaces. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do with them so any input is good.

Thanks again,

Jodi

Hi Jodi-

I have always used scrapbooking paper, 12x12, as wall paper in my dollhouses. You can always find a great selection and it is relatively inexpensive.It has always worked well for me. :( Good luck with your Willow, it is a fun build. -Holly

I'm looking for a good selection of dollhouse wallpapers...does anyone have any suggestions

I've used dollhouse wallpaper I've bought in a mini store or on clearance from Hobby Lobby, I've use 1:1 scale wallpaper in tiny designs, I used the vinyl Contact shelf-liner stuff early on (I'm told it's a no-no because over time it shrinks), I've used the scrapbook paper and I've used the dollhouse wallpaper bound into books from Dover Publications, http://store.doverpublications.com , and I've used giftwrap. I haven't printed my own off the computer, yet...

I love the Willow and hope one day to build one, it reminds me of a house in South Carolina called "Crossed Keys".

I think DeJoux Miniatures has a pretty good collection. I used some of their paper and I have also used scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby. I cannot stress enough though the need to spray your papers with a paper protector before putting wallpaper glue on them. I learned that the hard way!

scrapbook paper . I cannot stress enough though the need to spray your papers with a paper protector before putting wallpaper glue on them. I learned that the hard way!

That is why i have been afraid to try scrapbook paper. :) I haven't bothered experimenting yet.

I use whatever I like!

I have used dollhouse paper

regular wallpaper

and scrapbooking paper

I havent ever sprayed my scrapbooking papers and I use modge podge to glue mine on.

a coat for the paper and a coat for the wall...this allows for adjusting the paper.

looking forward to seeing your progress!

and BTW

WELCOME to the forum!

nutti :)