I put an item on Etsy

mesp2k

Well its a start...I only have a potting bench right now. Through next week I will be adding a candle cupboard, dry sink, jelly cabinets, a buffet, corner cabinet & more potting benches. The items are in various stages of completion, but I WILL finish them. :wave:

If anyone's interested PM me about a 'Greenleaf members only' discount.

My Etsy shop

Hey Mike,

I do not have the cash now (not until next week) BUT if this does not sell..I am going to snatch it. If it does sell..please please please tell me that you will make more and if you do..let us know about it!

Thankies!

very fun!! I love the window element...putting you in my favs too!
Thanks all!

Julie I guess you're :p :p mov'n on up :p :p ... saw you're double decker fantasy gypsy wagon...C :hug: L !

LOL movin on up! yep! LOL I live in nm not far from old route 66....in a town that is clearly not what it used to be there is a lobby/house of sorts for a motel that no longer exists....very interesting building (would love to buy it and bring it home!) that has been in my head for a couple years as inspiration for a double decker, hence this wagon...hubby did the copper roof for me which i love!!