Alison/RGT

amyole

I bought an Alison Jr (craig's list)- my first RGT kit - which was 1/2 put together. I'm one of those people who have to read the directions about a thousand times, and I've just barely gotten used to the GL directions's style, so another company's directions feel like a different language. Anyway, I've come into this mid-build & have had to figure out what the box of pieces that came with it are for - all this has taxed the remaining brain cells that are semi-functioning at the end of the school year (2.5 days left!). Here are my questions thus far:

Are there interior doors in this kit? I can't find any & I've looked through the list of pieces & it doesn't look like there are any...

So, have any of you bought doors? Made doors? Left the doorways open?

As it is, I swear I am missing trim pieces, but I can fix that kind of stuff more easily.

I've left doorways open...oh,come to think of it there was trimming.But you can buy doors(some with trims for inside and out) .Do you get any catalogs in the mail?? they

should have doors and/or hardware you need.HBS Miniatures is the catalog I get and

it's chock full of everything!! :)

My RGT farmhouse jr and my Victorian cottage came with complete front door and trim but no interior doors. I bought houseworks interior doors for the farm house but I just trimmed out the door opening on my cottage with stripwood and didn't buy a door. I bought the trim package for the jr houses from RGT and had enough left over to trim both houses. Hope this helps.

The Allison Jr. was the first dollhouse I built for my grandaughter. No, it does not come with any interior doors. I ordered doors from HBS and I also picked up a few interior doors from Hobby Lobby (Houseworks). The openings are standard openings, so any interior doors should fit.

Hope this helps!

Some of their kits have windows with built in interior trim. Some don't. I made bathroom doors and trimmed them out with window trim I bought at Hobby Lobby.

As for all the parts there should be a list in your instruction book of exactly what pieces are included in the kit, with pictures and dimensions.