Frustrated

tuffy

According to Mini Man's Member benefits:

New Members are alloted 2 mb of attachment. I tried to upload a picture to the "Good Pets Acting Cute" gallery. And I got an error message that stated:

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you have used all of your allotted disk space.

The size of the file is 23.2 kb and 372x279 (Well with in the allotted space).

Silver Members are allotted 4 mb of attachment. I have 8 posts to my "name" and I still cannot upload my picture.

So, what am I doing wrong? :lol:

I think there's a difference between attachments (which are pictures embedded in a post) and galleries. As a Silver Member you should be able to post in the galleries, but there might be a setting messed up that's preventing you from being able to. The picture doesn't sound like it's too large.

Could you try inserting the picture into a post, to see if that works?

EDIT: I wonder if the problem is related to the number of pictures in the gallery? I think galleries are limited to 200 pictures each, and that gallery has almost 200 pics in it. I was just able to upload a 56K test image to it, though, so maybe not.

I tried it again. I clicked on the Gallery link and right into the Pets acting cute link. Clicked on the New Image link, did the typical routine, and after several days of trying now it works!! YEAH!!!! :lol:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...i&img=51436

Tracy ~ the original size of the photo was 472x354, 172 kb. I resized 3 times in Adobe photoshop

But thank you both for responding! Now I can head to work a little less nutty. :p

Edited by tuffy