Has anyone seen Susanne (Missymew)

Hallowell

Nope, havnt seen or heard from her. SteelWoolGhandi has been missing since april 2009 I sent a PM in August and got no response and Irene (IAK) has also been MIA for a few weeks too. I PMed her a while back and never got a response.

I've seen Susanne a little bit on Facebook but I've been missing her here too. I've been missing Anna as well. It's been awhile since she's been on the forum and I've been worried about her too.

Deb

Kitten & Nathaniel already both warned us that their jobs take up a lot of time; and I expect when they aren't working they'd rather play with their minis; but it'd be nice if these folks would check in from time to time (like Peggi did!)

• 4 weeks later...

This is the most special post I've read yet! It just amazes me how close-knit this group is; I'm so glad I joined! It's so good to see that people still genuinely care about one another!

Be blessed everyone!

Bre

:) Sorry about disappearing like that, RL has a tendency to clobber one at times... Feels great being home again and as you said Bre, this is a very special group/family to be embraced by!

HUGS