Please refresh my memory!

Sherry

On the other hand, anyone travelling from the Pensacola area to Atlanta would just have to pass through Chattanooga, and could stop and visit a bit at one of the most welcoming mini homes on the north shore ;-)!!!

On the other hand, anyone travelling from the Pensacola area to Atlanta would just have to pass through Chattanooga, and could stop and visit a bit at one of the most welcoming mini homes on the north shore ;-)!!!

I know, we did it on our way to VA in August, and if I'd remembered you'd lived there I could have contacted you before we left to try for a get together; of course coming home we had to go 'way East and then home ;way South of Atlanta.

Is it warmer where you live, Holly? Warmer than here, that is? I'll see you this afternoon! Right now it's 33° here -- I know I sound like such a crybaby, but I don't think I'll ever get used to this cold again. I think it probably has a lot to do with the time zone location here -- I'm about 10 minutes east of Central Time. It doesn't get light in the morning until much later than I'm used to and that makes things so much gloomier.

• 1 month later...