haunted house furniture

ilovecats

Okay, so i found this cool looking resin furniture last week, so i purchased a bunch of chairs and settees....they arrived today....

:lol: They aren't 1/12th scale like the description stated they are! They are more barbie scale. :blink:

Bummer, they would have been perfect for my BH haunted house. They were a good price, so i purchased quite a few different styles.

What is a girl to do???!!!!!!!

Okay. I have a TON of barbies, some barbie sized wallpaper and now barbie sized seating.....the only thing for it is to get a playscale house. :huh: ;) It was meant to be. Now I will have a home for some of my poor lonely barbies, locked away in a storage tub. (i have collectable barbies but i have somewhere around 30+ nudes that i purchased on ebay a few years ago. They are so pretty, i had to have them. :(:huh: Ah well the disappointment that my cool furniture won't fit the BH but the excitement of another scale to build in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marg

Ohhh, where did you get them from? I am looking for some barbie furniture myself. Is it the plastic stuff? I want some wood furniture. :huh:

Tracy, I purchased them on ebay, they are made of resin. It may not be true barbie scale, but close enough! If you are interested i'll give you the sellers name :blink:

Wheres a link?? I wanna see pictures!! Do it say who they were made by? Resin furniture looks really nice too ya know. I have some really nice sets in 1" scale for myself and they look soft (Though they are resin) :huh:

Send me pictures or a link or something.

:blink:

Wheres a link?? I wanna see pictures!! Do it say who they were made by? Resin furniture looks really nice too ya know. I have some really nice sets in 1" scale for myself and they look soft (Though they are resin) :huh:

Send me pictures or a link or something.

:blink:

okie dokie!

Resin does look nice Tracy, i have a bunch of "take a seat" stuff!

I ran across a site the other day that had the "take a seat" line and was quite impressed with them. Not only are they affordable, but the detailing is really nice and they have some unique styles.

Deb

I looked at the ebay link and it didnt say anywhere (unless they changed it) that it was 1/12.

It, however gave the demensions.

Wen

Yes, you are right on both counts. I posted (see above in one of my responses) that i had gone back and looked and found that it didn't say 1/12th. and yes, it did give the dimensions, however i have bespaq furniture with the same lengths of some of the furniture and it is the right scale. Did i read closely and take out a tape measure? Nope. I apparently just assumed. Ah well, like i said, i can use it for another project. :lol: