Question about our blogs

Im just curious about something,and Im sure theres a good reason, but why cant people leave comments on our blogs? I noticed it says in the settings that this feature is disabled. Im just wanting to connect with other Beacon Hill builders and thought that would be a nice feature to have. Thanks for letting me know~K.

Im grateful to have the feature of blogging on the Greenleaf forum,so please dont take this question as being unappreciative,I know there are a lot of other blog sites,but I like to stick close to home:)

Really? I never tried,just assumed it wouldnt work since the settings say its disabled by admin. Would you mind trying to leave a comment on mine just to see if it works?

This is what it says in settings:

The board administrator has disabled Guest commenting.

This setting will have no effect.

Ok, how do I make sure I dont have them set to private? In the main 'blog settings' I dont check the private only box. Is it where I mark the entry as "published" or "draft"?Do only published ones show up as entries?

• 1 month later...

In addition to "draft", if you do publish your entry and later go back and find a typo, if it isn't too long you can also edit your typo to correct it (guess how I learned that one?) I'm not good at blogging.