Haunted Dollhouse on Ghost Whisperer this Friday!

Hello Dollhouse enthusiasts! I wanted to let you all know that there is an amazing Dollhouse in this weeks episode of Ghost Whisperer 421 CURSED. I know that you all will appreciate the craftsmanship. Here is the promo:

Thanks

JMan

I remember a show when I was kid - I think it was called Night Gallery. Karen Black (I think that was her name) was being haunted by these creepy little dolls. I seem to remember she burned them up in the oven to get rid of them....

I had to work and missed the Ghost Whisperer episode, but I saw the promo and got home in time to see the end of it.

Does anyone remember an episode, either in Twilight Zone or an Alfred Hitchcock story, of a man who, I think, was a night watchman or janitor in a museum? He became fascinated/obsessed with a dollhouse that had one lone female figure in it, sitting on a couch. I haven't seen it for years and don't remember the details, but he somehow managed to become the male figure in the dollhouse with her.

I'd like to see that one again! Must have been a Twilight Zone episode. :thumb:

It was a lovely dollhouse, but a weak story (for me anyway). I didn't understand why the mother was cutting her hand to draw blood and conduct rituals with the dollhouse, when she wasn't involved in any misdeeds insofar as her brother and his family were concerned.

-Susanne

• 2 weeks later...
... Does anyone remember an episode, either in Twilight Zone or an Alfred Hitchcock story, of a man who, I think, was a night watchman or janitor in a museum? He became fascinated/obsessed with a dollhouse that had one lone female figure in it, sitting on a couch. I haven't seen it for years and don't remember the details, but he somehow managed to become the male figure in the dollhouse with her.

I'd like to see that one again! Must have been a Twilight Zone episode. :D

Someone posted a link to that one sometime ago - you can find it on YouTube.

I missed the Haunted Dollhouse because I don't watch Ghost Whisperer, and haven't been looking at all the posts here at Greenleaf like I normally do.