If any of this looks familiar.......

Deb

One bamboo skewer, an EZ Cutter, a little red paint, some black embroidery floss and a quick print out of a clock face.

***Boom***

:D:unsure::blink::D

Deb

ROFL :lol: :D :lol: I LOVE it!!! Dang girl you are quick at making stuff! That time bomb is .. well .. the Bomb! LOL :D I'm going to be chuckling over this all day :D Too cool! :D

-David

Deb is very good at making miniatures ... miniatures that work! Deb, that's just a mini replica right ... one of those minis that we all make that look awfully real but aren't - art of illusion and all of that. Deb?

-Susanne

Deb is very good at making miniatures ... miniatures that work! Deb, that's just a mini replica right ... one of those minis that we all make that look awfully real but aren't - art of illusion and all of that. Deb?

<innocent fluttering of eyelashes> <drawling> Why, whatever do you mean? <cackle> Of course it's just a replica. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

<giggling> Bruce makes life scale replicas of explosive things for his tactical training business so it's not that unusual to see a bomb or a claymore in the house. I was bouncing thru the garage the other day and he was at his workbench putting together a bomb and had a cannister marked "hazardous waste" on the side sitting there. I breezed on thru, picked up my potting soil and chirped, "Hi baby" on the way back out. I told him later that I'm not sure what's stranger.......the fact that he was building a bomb in the garage or the fact that I didn't think there was anything unusual about it. <cackle>

Now you need a Patty Hearst doll
heheheheheeee I wonder if Mattel makes a PLO line.

Way cool!!!!!!!!!!!1

Groovy man!!!

Outta site!!!

And "Far out!". That was my favorite.

Deb