Linda's Lighthouse

LPCullen

Linda: The lighthouse is pretty--doesn't look to dark in the pictures. When Jimmy rewires is he going to figure a way to make the waterwheel turn?

There's no mill machinery inside, so I figured it's a millhouse that's been converted to a residence; also, it looks like an undershot wheel. It's Rik Pierce using artistic license!

Linda: The lighthouse is pretty--doesn't look to dark in the pictures. When Jimmy rewires is he going to figure a way to make the waterwheel turn?

Thanks Peggi! But don't put no ideas in Jimmy's head!

There's no mill machinery inside, so I figured it's a millhouse that's been converted to a residence; also, it looks like an undershot wheel.

Yep. That was my thinking. Converted into a residence.

It looks great Linda!! I love the NC clay! It's the perfect realistic touch!

Bravo!!!!

Deb

Thanks Deb!

I think it looks great Linda.

Thanks Melanie!

It look wonderful Linda!

Thanks Josi!

I'll have to put the two side by side so you can see why I think the lighthouse is too dark ...

The two buildings don't have to be made from masonry from the same region, so one could be darker than the other. Try a really dilute wash of white or light gray (on an inconspicous place or a test-sample).