Whats going on with Smallstuff Digest?

After they shut down last week, I received a message today with instructions to re-subscribe, but the website said I couldnt subscribe because my email address is insecure. Have no idea what that means. I tried a different way to subscribe, but still having problems, anyone else?

"Insecure email address" means your email provider or your ISP is on a list of spam sources, so SS's mail list simply refuses to let anyone from there subscribe. Try a different email address and see if that works. One of mine did, so I don't think it's a general screw-up.

I also received the email and I am happy that it went through. I was afraid it would not because I had problems signing up the other time. You can also email Joy or Anne for assistance. If you need there email addy, let me know.

the digest died quite suddenly Wednesday night. We upgraded the mailing program and moved it to another server and are now bringing everyone back. You need to accept the invitation one of the three ways described in the message below. There will not be a digest tonight (Friday March 31, 2006). Saturday's digest will have "Flipped Friday" and regular posts.

This is the message I received this AM, it went on to give me a code to reply to or else email Small Stuff. Our ISP has put us on a very strong spam filter so a lot of links with animated features won't work for us, but Iwon't know until late tonight or tomorrow if I'm resubbed.

Small Stuff is one of the first online groups that discussed the wonderful World of miniatures. You can join by clicking here: smallstuff-digest

The owners/Moderators are WONDERFUL people and have become my friends over the years (Joy Perkins and Anne Gerdes).

They were down for a few days but they are BACK!!! YEAH! Got my first onlie digest about 1 hour ago so check and see if you got one Holly!

:)

Here is a link to there patterns and printies too

...The owners/Moderators are WONDERFUL people and have become my friends over the years (Joy Perkins and Anne Gerdes). ...

...Here is a link to there patterns and printies too

They also have some Awesome archives!! that you can get to using the same link - Lots of good stuff with Small Stuff Digest :)

-David

Got my first onlie digest about 1 hour ago so check and see if you got one Holly!

I got the Vol 1, issue 2 from Anne. I'm still waiting for the digest that'll include this week's *Flipped Friday* ads.

I started out with the rec.crafts.dollhouses ng and found Small Stuff from there, and then DHM and here.

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried to subscribe and it keeps saying problem loading page.. It doesnt want me in! :)

Edit: I tried it on Mozilla and just on IE and same thing. Wont load page after I fill out info to subscribe.

Vol 1, issue 24

That's the last one I've gotten :) I guess the new server isn't working out. I was just getting used to the post-hiatus format, so I stil wasn't used to the new format after the last crash.

Bless the good do-bees who keep that site running!

Sunday April 30 [3:40 PM PST] Well, it seems that the digest is well and truly broken. The server technician who we have had working on it has tried everything he knows and it didn't work. So now it has to be passed on to more experienced people, who will look at the problem this coming week. Check back here for any news, as it comes to us.

To keep track of what's going on there, you can click here:

http://smallstuff-digest.com/

Holly, did you read my message . You can't send a post because the server is broken.

I had tried emailing last Monday, your post explained why it bounced back.