GL Gazette

What goodies will you gift your fur babies with?

I wonder if Petsmart carries a ladder so they can get up on top of the houses without jumping??????? :hiya: That's such a cute picture! Pat, how *do* all of them get up there without knocking each other off when they land?

Deb

I wonder if Petsmart carries a ladder so they can get up on top of the houses without jumping??????? :D That's such a cute picture! Pat, how *do* all of them get up there without knocking each other off when they land?

Deb

Twiggy, the black and white one has even gotten to the top of the tower and sat there looking out the window. The other two just started jumping up on the houses. They don't try it too much on gabled roofs except for twiggy. She loves to get as high as possible. None of them have fallen off yet. :)

What goodies will you gift your fur babies with?

Probably just a big bag of Science Diet. It has really helped Twiggy's skin so I figure it will be good for all of them. I was going to someday get one of those carpeted towers but I'll bet they would still prefer the dollhouses. I've thought of building a house just for them, no furniture or anything, just finish the outside so it will look nice and they can sleep in all the rooms as much as they want. :D

Probably just a big bag of Science Diet. It has really helped Twiggy's skin so I figure it will be good for all of them. I was going to someday get one of those carpeted towers but I'll bet they would still prefer the dollhouses. I've thought of building a house just for them, no furniture or anything, just finish the outside so it will look nice and they can sleep in all the rooms as much as they want. :D

The things we do for our fur-babies!

Sounds like a wonderful plan and I am sure they are going to love it as long as you ohhh and ahhhh whenever they are around as I bet that the little babies really take pleasure in knowing that they are sort of stretching their limits....

Hugs and congrats