Help!

I used asphalt shingles on the Arthur and need to know what I should do around the roof edges. I am trimming the edges of the wall siding with a trim but am not sure the best way to do the roof edges in a most realistic way.

( I guess I could say I'm a kit basher now as I used the roof ginger bread trim as a lattice work under the porch and used the roof shingles as part of the siding.) Picture coming soon.

Besides painting the edges of the roof a dark color to blends with the asphalt shingles you could split soda straws and paint them silvery and glue them under the eaves for soffits.

I couldn't use the primrose as the addition as it was wider than the Arthur so I bought some bass wood and cut it to fit and put supporting beams underneath. The attic is above it. I like the way it came out. The addition is the kitchen as I wanted a dining room. The window is shorter as the sink goes under it on the inside.

Rhonda....i used ashfelt/sandpaper shingles on my beacon hill and did the edges in the same, folded in half to look like ridge tiles

Hope this helps

Linda