Just had to share

IAK

Do you have any new pics of the puppy? How is she working out? Are all the puppy memories coming back? (chewing, going out at all hours...)

Yep here she is. Been so busy lately with the new puppy and other family issues. I must say Callie is such a good puppy and very smart. She has not had many accidents in the house and hasn't chewed up anything that doesn't belong to her. I'm just loving having a dog again!

post-663-1208384597_thumb.jpg

Here she is with my two grandsons

post-663-1208384607_thumb.jpg

post-663-1208384616_thumb.jpg

I wish you could bottle puppy breath - it's wonderful. Oh, the teeth! I'd forgotten all about the rows of pins :) Funny how you forget the pain.

Jackie

Yes... I go to the pet store to get a fresh uphoria of that smell...seconded only to baby formula breath! Ode'de dog breath... excuse me puppy breath... I would buy it!

What a cutie she is!! :wub: Congrats on your new addition.

Puppy breath - too funny. Funny how you forget these things. I always love how their belly swells up after they eat, and then they get hiccups. :giggle: And then those little needles of teeth they have...yikes!

I'll bet you are having a blast with your new baby. So happy for you - they are such a joy!

Oh, she's a doll!! And aparantly quite the ham too!! I just love my springers. Does she spring when she plays yet? Boing, boing, boing, like a bouncy ball.

haha yep springing like a kangaroo...been trying to stop her from jumping up on peeps when they visit. I don't mind but apparently the vets says she is going to be a big girl and don't want her jumping when she weighs over 50 lbs. This girl has great big paws to grow into. She has the sweetest personality, I got a gem!