Just had to share

IAK

I've been AWOL for awhile. Haven't really been working on any projects since the BH. Since the first of the year we have gone a a cruise and spent alot of time with our grandchildren. I just had to show you all the newest member of our family. She'll be arriving on Thurs

post-663-1205178328_thumb.jpg

Been itchin for a new puppy for some time now since my springer Bailey passed over 2 years ago. Her name is going to be Callie :wave:

Awwwww, she is adorable!!!! I bet you will get a lot of those milk-breath kisses real soon! And not to forget the contact with the sharp teeth... :) Looking forward to seeing lots more pics of her and hearing all the puppy stories!

Hugs

Awwwww, she is adorable!!!! I bet you will get a lot of those milk-breath kisses real soon! And not to forget the contact with the sharp teeth... :huh: Looking forward to seeing lots more pics of her and hearing all the puppy stories!

Hugs

I wish you could bottle puppy breath - it's wonderful. Oh, the teeth! I'd forgotten all about the rows of pins :) Funny how you forget the pain.

Jackie

There is nothing on this great green earth like the smell of a new puppie! How sweet! Only two more days and you better take lots of pictures!

One more day! Can't wait :)

Congrats on the new baby!

So adorable..She looks like she wants to be smothered in hugs and kisses.

She does indeed, as well as being able to smother someone else in kisses and love.... :(

HUgs

• 1 month later...