My House

Co0kiie

Yea. I Got It Last Week.

I Got My Paint 2day.

I Still need stain && some more sandpaper.

The outside colors are a light aqua && hotpink, apple green && white accentz.

Yupzerz.

I got yellow tiles for the baffoom.

And Black && white ones for the kitchen.

I just have one question before i start.

do i havvveee to prime before i paint [[???]]

Yes, You should prime the walls before you paint. It will prevent the walls from warping. If you plan on staining any part of the house, dont prime that part.

Cant wait to see pictures!

Courtney, Loretta & anyone else wondering about priming, you can seal the wood to minimize warping with just about any sealer, stain, etc. The other reasons for priming include providing a smooth surface for finishing & decorating (after sanding & filing) and to cover the wood grain. You are also acquiring a sealed surface you can cover with often only a single coat of paint and have the color show true (bare wood soaks the paint & can alter the color unles you paint several coats); white primer works well beneath light & many bright colors; for darker colors try priming with gray. The other purpose for priming is that wood and wood products contain natural acids as well as other acids from processing that over time will "burn" and turn whatever is in contact with them brown & brittle (paper contains acids, also, which is why dollhouse wallpapers & scrapbook papers are acid-free). Finally, should you decide one day to redecorate your little house and if you didn't use templates for your walls, it's a lot easier to remove wallpaper from primed walls than from unprimed ones (I speak from experience).