Seattle Washington Dollhouse show

I went to their Sept. 2007 show and I think it was the 2005 (could've been 2006) March show. Definitely worth attending if you get the chance - lots of artisian made items - tons & tons of eye candy and there's usually stuff in all price ranges.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for posting this. Is there a BB with other shows? I would be interested in anything coming up in the San Francisco Bay area. Monica and I are going to work at getting there in Sept.

I know you posted this quite a while ago, but San Jose used to have the Good Sam show at the San Jose Convention Center every October and that was a BIG show! Just awesome to go to!

I've already informed everyone at work that I don't care if everyone calls in sick, I'm going to the Seattle miniature show on Saturday and that's that.

And um, there's a rat show on March 8th as well on Mercer Island, if anyone's interested. Wouldn't you know, the only two shows in a year I want to go to and they're both on the same day. For criminey!