My First Dollhouse

Stitcher

Well, I finally got my scanner to work again. I think there is a little man inside these computers that just up and decide they don't want to work some days. But after a little bit of searching I found the disk I needed and reloaded and I off again. My daughter was delighted with her dollhouse and, of course, insisted on decorating it herself. She has since handed it down to her 12 year old daughter who is just getting in to dollhousing. She will be with me this weekend while I start on my Orchid so we shall see if she was any interest in building one herself. Well, I hope you like the pictures - don't remember who made the house but we were quite pleased when it was finished. :welcome: Janet

It looks very SOLID!! I like it and if it is still giving kids a smile after all these years you guys must have really built it right! Thanks for shareing this with me. I wish I had taken the time and effort to build a dollhouse for my daughter April. I am making up for it now with my Grandaughter, but I regret not building one for April.

Kevin

Janet, I love the repaint job, it is an adorable house! I'm with Ann on how pretty it will look when y'all finish adding all the little "extra" touches to make it a mini-home.

I wish I had taken the time and effort to build a dollhouse for my daughter April. I am making up for it now with my Grandaughter, but I regret not building one for April.
Kevin, honey, I'll betcha April realizes you were busy earning the living that put a roof over y'all's heads & food on the table; and she seems to be making up now for not having a dollhouse as a child. Besides, you know you're not going to stop at just one house, much less kit, so you'll build for her, yet!

I love that house...

For some reason it looks like a Duracraft to me..It is the stairs that are tipping me off but I may be wayy wrong on that one.

Yes, you could do alot with that one.