What I have been up to...

Shakyshaky

well you have certainly been busy!

and a wonderful job also! dont you love it when things come together.

I love your Glencroft. you were so bold with the colors!

and I see you have the same stove as I bought for my Mckinley

tell what is the sink? I have made a HOM dry sink and it came out ok but it seems a bit large to go with the stove. is it the porciline sink from HBS?

coz if so poor nutti gotta get one.

the colors on the Primrose is soooo wild and Happy! will the Laurel be so colorful as well? and how old is the young Lady who will be the recipient of this house?

you have been very creative! so what do you have left to do before Christmas?

nutti :lol:

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhh!! Pretty, pretty! I don't know where to look first or what I like best! Excellent eye candy! I think I shorted out my keyboard drooling over your pictures!

Deb

Which sink do you mean? (I try to put diffent things in each house)The sink in Santas cottge is like the 20's one at hbs. The one in the sunshine cottage ( the white house) is also from hbs the turn of the century on by Reutter. The one in the Country Victorian is a kit you can get at mainly minis.

The Laurel is for my 6 year old. She picked out the colors and yep the Laurel will be the same. ( she originally wanted the exterior striped those colors :lol: )

What do I have left? Well, I have to finish the swetheart cottage ( I tried to put pics up of the roof on but webshots doesn't like that pick. I tried to do it three times and it would not load even after it said it was done. :D ) Should be done by the end of next week I hope. I am supposed to work on the Laurel with my daughter during her chrismas break and I was trying to get the Tiffany done for the Winter contest but it seems to be in a mood. :lol:

;) clothes are on the list! :p ( I never said I was any good at taking pics. :lol: I am lucky I can get them to webshots myself!)