All lit up!

Deb

Plumbing inside a dh?  Not around me, water & dhs don't mix well in our house  :D  :lol:  Although it's an intriguing idea.  One of the mini magazines had a project to make a working fountain, I used some of the instructions to make a NONworking fountain for my Cambridge's front yard.

I'm definitely going to have to give that some thought. I like fountains and one in the yard would be a nice touch. That would probably work out better than putting water in the house. (especially since my siamese thinks that all fountains are created for his drinking pleasure)

Deb

No, I'm not working on plumbing for a dollhouse. I haven't yet figured out how to SCALE DOWN actual water and it just doesn't look right at 1:12 to me for some reason. I'm gonna work on that working TV set instead. Or glowing stoves or heaters. Or refridgerators where the light actually DOES come on when you open the door and go off when you close it.

Congrats on your lights. House is loooking great!

Darrell

<cackle> Okay, no plumbing. But the little fridge light going on and off would be cool!! :lol:

Thanks again for all your help Darrell. You rock!

Deb

before Internet I had no idea that there were others like this and it feels more than good to be able to share the jopy with others likeminded!

Isn't it just great to have a place to hang out where everyone understands! And they get all excited about it too! Makes me happy every time I log in here.

Deb

Okay you have to promise not to tell dh..... I have always thought it woud be so cool to have a flushable toilet in scale! (I have seen one in one of my books. I think it is 30's ish.)

I a very thankful for the internet also. ( I live in a nonmini house and it is nice to talk to people who share my addictons!)

Okay you have to promise not to tell dh..... I have always thought it woud be so cool to have a flushable toilet in scale!  (I have seen one in one of my books. I think it is 30's ish.)

Wouldn't it just be cool to turn on a faucet and have running water?

Deb

Or glowing stoves or heaters. Or refridgerators where the light actually DOES come on when you open the door and go off when you close it.

Darrell, if you ever come up with those I want one of each!! :lol: I think it would be so cool to have a glowing heater and a light in the refridgerator would be awesome!!

Deb, keep working on your real mini-water projects! They laughed at Edison too when he said he was going to light up the world!!

Darrell, if you ever come up with those I want one of each!!  :lol:  I think it would be so cool to have a glowing heater and a light in the refridgerator would be awesome!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, me too, jumping up and down waiving!!!

Hugs