Storybook Cottage is here!!!

Librarian-Sarah

Gonna be incommunicado for the rest of the week (I'm going to a leadership retreat thing for work), but I wanted to mention that my Prize finally arrived yesterday morning! I opened the box and took a quick whiff of the wood. She's leaning more toward a coffee shop than a bakery, but we'll see what happens between now and next summer (when I can actually get started on her...)

How can you wait for summer? You have more restraint than me. Mine is already out of the box, templates done for wallpapering, and furniture built. I'm eager to get it finished quickly for Christmas. I have all my supplies bought and I'm itching to get it done. My next step is priming and then assemblying the shell. Some of the furniture is getting repurposed for my store, but I want to use most of it.

I think it would be adorable as a coffee shop/bakery. If I were to do another that would be an idea, but mine screamed Christmas shop from before I even received it in the mail.