Here is the view from the inside. The dormer and skylight really open up the third floor. (Of course the roof popped off the tabs when I moved the house to photograph it. )
I've cut the floor papers to fit each room but none are glued yet. I also decided to paper the kitchen (over the green) and plan to put in a board and batten look for the lower half of the walls.
I was going to curve the Mansard roof like the Beacon Hill, but for now I think I'm done tinkering with the design. (I've got to wait until the stomach butterflies settle down from cutting holes in the kit before I do more alterations.) and I haven't decided if I want to give up the floor space that a curved Mansard would take, but I think it would look pretty!