Jump to content

kitchen furniture.JPG


From the album:

Items & furniture I made for my dollhouse

· 60 images
  • 60 images
  • 129 image comments

Recommended Comments

Yes, we also refer to rabbit cages as hutches, but we also refer to an open shelved china cabinet like the one you created here as a hutch. "any of various chestlike cabinets, raised on legs and having doors or drawers in front, sometimes with open shelves above." Nice hutch, Alex!

Link to comment

LOL - no rabbits in that hutch then. We call them welsh dressers over here but I've been around this site so long I'm used to some of the terminology but occassionally I have to ask too - especially when its a product name that we don't get over here such as spackle - er spackle - what on earth is spackle (its a sort of wall/crack filler)

btw - very nice welsh dresser.

Link to comment

Yes, semantics can be a "hoot"(a laugh). But though your cabinet is very nice-the copper kettles are to die for.I don't think I've ever seemn them before! :wave:

Link to comment

They were attached into a refrigerator magnetic :o When I saw them shinning in the light I bought it instantly.I detached them and here is the result :unsure:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...