adding signatures

I have looked and most likely overlooked the thread telling you how to add signatures. I'm trying to add this cool one and all i get is the text. I know Dean made a dummy link for me to just cut and paste last time. Dean can you help me again? I don't know why i just cant do it. :D

I don't know why i cannot do it...after trying many different times and ways i just give up in disgust. grrr.

i did find the old topic about this and i still couldn't do what the directions said. i am just clueless about this. this frustrates me because i can usually figure stuff out with trial and error. i just can't wrap my feeble brain around it.

Well if you go to the "My controls" area, scroll down and on the left there is an option of editing signature, that will give you access to your signature line I think :D

Hugs

Well if you go to the "My controls" area, scroll down and on the left there is an option of editing signature, that will give you access to your signature line I think :p

Hugs

Hi Anna, i have been there already and have been there in the past. I have no problems adding links. I have that down well, but i've just never been able to get an image to come up, just text :D

I want to add the wolf from my webpage but don't know how to do that. I have changed my siggy, and I like it, even if it is a big BIG!!!!! But don't know how to add the picture....

Wolfie

Hi Margarita

Okay...when you find the picture you want, right click go to properties and highlight the address (URL) copy and paste it in the section for images in controls...Does that make sense? Good Luck

so don't faint now anyone, i went back to photobucket and tried several different ways to get the information. What i also didn't realize is that my computer was blocking the add image box for the url so i was trying to add the link to the box down below instead of the pop up box at the top.

whew that was a trial! now to find a better banner!

thanks for the info tracy, that's probably also why i won't be able to add the really cool banner that i found earlier. i'm going to try it and see, i don't know what size it is but it's cool!

Are we haunted or something? Suddenly my wolf appears and I didn't put it there!!!!! Wow....I'm gonna go and hide my head! LOL Thank you ghost or whoever did my wolf! Thank you so much!

Wolfie

Cool banner Marg, and Gina I think Dean sort of had a helping hand in thes wolfie appereance :D and the pic is adorable! Love the wolves, and our furbaby was, I shouldn't say often, but it happened that she was misstaken for a wolf mix but she wasn't...

Hugs

:D I don't think there can be too much spookiness going on during Halloween month really, but I must also admit to that I jumped a little when seeing the skull appearing ... I am soooo easily scared at times >sigh< Oh well, that is the fun of it all LOL

Hugs

Not too much... way to much :wish: ! We need to keep in mind that almost 20% user are on dial up, so lets try to keep it down to one image.

Thanks!

Dean

okay...i'll take care of it :D got a little carried away...i actually had more images lucking in the background. i went a little mad :p

Thank you so much Dean! That was so sweet of you! My wolf is very special to me......it is said that it is my son, but that is not true! Not true at all! We only have some resemblances! Mostly around the ears......LOL

Tracy thank you too for all your help! Thank you everyone for all your advice and nice compliments! There, I feel better now!

Wolfie

Threads, cut and paste, URLs. fonts, signatures etc., are like algebra to me. I just don't get it. I changed my avatar once and can add all kinds of the little faces but that's it. I have a small amount of pics in my albums and lots more pics I'd like to add but now I can't remember how I got the pics from the camera to the computer the first time so don't know how to add more. I can't learn by reading instructions, I have to see it done. Pictures help but a live in computer expert is what I think it would take to do all the neat things I see on the forum. When my daughter comes again I'll have her show me how to do at least some basics. :clap: