Anyone do The Allison by Artply???

summerdaisy06

Okay so im already a busy bee working on my allison that I recieved free today!!! I have it up in a dry fit and now im just imagining all the possibilities :)

Im totally kit bashing it.... and adding the primrose as a addition to it.... and taking out all the windows & doors and adding new 4 pane ones... I think it will look really good and nothing like the allison when im done with it!!!

Though Im wondering what others did with theres.... ideas... or just to see everyones imagination at work!!!

nuttiwebgal did an Allison a while back. It is adorable! Look further down in this forum, and hopefully you will find it. It took me a while, but I'm just slow :D . I have a similar house called the Whitney, been spending too much time collecting the little things, but hoping to assemble soon. This is going to be my first, so bear with me. It has a lot of ties to my mother, who passed away a few years ago, so I have to do this right...I think she is speaking to me as much as the house is :)

I did build this house and have another one in the closet to do also!

I looked for it in our Greenleaf gallery and I didnt find it but here is the link to my webshots where it is

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/...050840242LErlKY

it is a sweet little house and easily made for younger children playing with it.

I also recomend leaving out the stairs for more room to play with!

nutti :)

I have this house, and i started it, but i couldn't get inspired on it, so it is put out of sight for the time being. one day i will get back to it and hopefully have some inspiration. i generally like the bigger houses that have more rooms to decorate.....

good luck on yours. sounds like you have plenty of ideas for her.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've painted the kitchen and have the wallpaper and wainscoting for the dining room, along with furniture for both rooms, but other than that I'm afraid I haven't gotten any more done. Like I said, I ran out of room, so I ended up flattening both of the kits so I could find room to store them. ;) I'd really love to do more work on this one though. Hopefully soon! :)