Received my Haunted House

wenlaine

I'm also getting ready to paint a "rug" on the floor before I get any further.

A friend of mine bought a house and it had a "rug" complete with fringe painted on her parlor floor :D

I usually do all my floor treatments before I start building, probably get myself into trouble one of these days.

Mine arrived at work this morning. THe box is of a most intimidating size compared to the village and town buildings that I am accustomed to. I have my village to put together for Christmas this year including the add ons that I am contemplating. I have orders for a bunch of scrollsawn snowflakes for outside decorations (7"diameter) cut out of baltic birch ply painted white and then glitter painted I dont think I will touch it befor January

Ed

THe box is of a most intimidating size compared to the village and town buildings that I am accustomed to.

I guess so, it's one of the smallest boxes I've seen for a kit, I think the Sugarplum kit was bigger!

I got mine today too!  :D  now I just have to hide it so I can pull it out later and say " oh this? I've had for a while now." :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, you do this too??? But this time you could act very fair and say "but sweetie" I won it, honestly!

Hugs