Whitney Tiffani

MistyStarz

Well that certainly looks like a sharp house! Unfortunitly, I've never seen it before! I would guess that most those designs probably hit the shelf long before it got back here to Schenevus and therefore might be lost for good. I guess we'll have to settle for re-releasing one of the Greenleaf houses!

Sigh. Guess I'll have to go back to combing through the Goodwill stores. :blink:

It's a funny house... sort of ugly and sort of cool at the same time. It just strikes me as a lot more real than many of the kit houses (even modern ones) out there... maybe because of that built-in garage.

LOL - Well I knew there'd be at least one person with a different view about things in boxes :blink: Yep Tracy you're absolutely right - Dolls removed from their box don't go up in value like ones that have never been removed... but I still think of it as sort of hard to bond with a toy that's wrapped in it's original packaging :p I'm one of those guys that has to touch everything. Poor mom all the times she's said "Don't touch!" you'd think it would have sunk in by now ;) :D

And Linda - send me some of your patience! That' Tiffany has about used up mine. - seriously it's going to make a nice Santa House... but I've never experienced spongy plywood before or had any kit splinter like this one. I'm thinking it's because of the age of the wood <?> or that the box was open and allowed all the moisture to get in <?> Waaaahhhh I hate splinters.. especially when the're in ME! :D ok I'll stop crying now no need to call the waaaambulance :D

-David